Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Before and After - Wesley's Room

Since we moved to the new house in mid-June, we've slowly been putting everything in its place and getting decorations up.  Over the Labor Day weekend, Corey and I worked on getting  a couple things done in Wesley's room.

I bought some paper lanterns to hang in the corner above Wesley's crib, sort of like a gigantic mobile.  I got them from Just Artifacts.


Before

After

For the wall above his changing table, I ordered some block letters that spell his name from The Letter Block Shop.  I emailed her a picture of Wesley's bedding, and we communicated back and forth to design the letters.

Before

After

We still need to hang his drapes, and I'm working on painting a shelf that will have pictures and a few small toys on it.  After his room is done, its on to the next project - probably the living room since we are getting our new sofa this weekend!  Yea!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new globes!!! I know Wesly will enjoy them:) Love you three, Mimi and D-Daddy

    ReplyDelete