Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Weekly Menu

Growing up, my mom always kept a menu posted that listed two weeks worth of meals.  It was a way to help her stay organized, and to help her make the grocery shopping list for our family.

So here I am with a family of my own - and like mother like daughter - I am trying to find ways to stay organized being a full time wife, mom to an almost toddler (gasp! a toddler?  Did that come out of my mouth?) and employee. 

I give you the Runnells Family weekly menu:


People that know me well will agree that this kind of thing is right up my alley.  I love being organized and having a plan - it keeps me sane!  It is very helpful in planning my grocery shopping, and I don't have to figure out what to make each night and if I have the right ingredients.  It has also helped me in trying out new recipes so we aren't always eating the same thing over and over.  And of course, it is subject to change :)

No comments:

Post a Comment