Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snow, snow, and more snow!

Well, since my last post we've had two winter storms come through Northwest Arkasas!  That is two storms in one week - and whats coming tonight?  Thats right - another winter storm brining anywhere from 4-10 in of snow!  I think Old Man Winter has it in for us this year :)  I got Wesley out in it briefly over the weekend just to take some pictures - he wasn't too sure what to think.  Next year when he's a little older I'm sure he'll be begging to go outside!  For the most part we just hung out and tried to stay warm as we enjoyed our snow days :)













Hopefully the storm coming though tonight won't be that bad!  Counting down the days until springtime and warmer weather for sure :)

1 comment:

  1. Great snow pictures, I love the one of Wesley with his arms out, looking toward his shadow and the one with Baylee! The shot with the mailbox looks like something out of Currier and Ives. I believe you are right, next year, you'll have a hard time keeping him indoors.
    Thank you so much for sharing once again:)

    ReplyDelete