Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I really had a Mother's Day weekend since we were home all weekend together AND the weather was awesome!  I couldn't have asked for more :)  Corey and Wesley got me flowers and cards, and then made me a yummy steak dinner!  I am one blessed momma!


Here are a couple pictures Corey took of me and Wesley after church:



And I just had to share my Mother's Day card from Wesley with you guys - it is too cute.  Wesley is OBSESSED (and I am not exaggerating) with balls - all kinds - he has quite the collection.  The picture below is only a sample - this doesn't include all the balls in his ball pit or the ones strewn all through the house!


The child wakes up saying 'ball' and repeats the word constantly - I have all kinds of stories where he points something out (like an orange at the grocery store) and makes sure that everyone in the store knows that it is a ball.  Just today he found an acorn in the yard and had to carry it around for the next 30 minutes telling us that it was a ball.  Anyway, here is the card:



Hope all the other mommies out there had a great Mother's Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful Mother's Day! Love your card, such sweet memories:)

    ReplyDelete