Wednesday, March 14, 2012

26 Weeks - Baby #2


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 26 weeks
Size of baby: Length is about 14 inches and she weighs about 1.7 lbs (around the size of a head of lettuce)
Gender: Girl!  Natalie Raines
Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes
Weight gain: 18-20 lbs
Movement: No sign of this baby running out of room just yet - she is active!
Sleep: Sleeping ok - I am still sick this week, so I haven't been sleeping as well as normal because I am so congested.
Symptoms: Feeling pretty good pregnancy-wise - just tired of all this sinus congestion stuff.  I am definitely slower just moving around in general.
Cravings: Cutie oranges and chicken nuggets
What I miss: Not being sick!  Ive been sick for over a week now, and I am just ready to feel better.  Its frustrating not being able to take anything to combat the congestion.  My Neti pot has become my best friend.
Best moment this week: Just loving and enjoying my family - I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and son, and now daugher-to-be!

No comments:

Post a Comment