Monday, March 26, 2012

28 Weeks - Baby #2


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 28 weeks
Size of baby: Length is about 15 inches and she weighs about 2.25 lbs (around the size of a head of a rutabaga - whatever that is!)
Gender: Girl!  Natalie Raines
Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes
Weight gain: 23-25lbs.  And I just read that in the 3rd trimester you should expect to gain around 11lbs, so based on that I should be right around 35lbs at delivery.  We'll see how that goes....
Movement: Still moving all the time - I notice movement all the time.  I'm pretty sure she is head down, with her feet to my right side.
Sleep: Sleeping much better!  Wesley has been sleeping better this week (thanks to a new night light) so everyone is getting more sleep.
Symptoms: Feeling pretty good pregnancy-wise, just feel big and bulky.  Feeling almost 100% better from the sinus stuff.
Cravings: Pizza and gyros
What I miss: Normal clothes - I'm already tired of all my maternity stuff!
Best moment this week: Playing on Pintrest and getting ideas together for Natalie's nursery and Wesley's big boy room.  It's so exciting (and a little scary) that we are starting to get things prepared for our new arrival!  She'll be here in just 12 short weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment