Monday, March 19, 2012

27 Weeks - Baby #2


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 27 weeks
Size of baby: Length is about 14.5 inches and she weighs about 2 lbs (around the size of a head of cauliflower)
Gender: Girl!  Natalie Raines
Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes
Weight gain: Went to my regular GP this week for my sinus stuff - weighed in at 165lbs!  That makes about 23lbs so far - yikes!  I like to say it was probably a few pounds off since I was fully dressed with shoes on :)
Movement: Moves all the time.  And I've started to notice hiccups this week!
Sleep: Sleeping ok - Wesley has been waking up during the night for the past few weeks and even though Corey gets up and goes in there with him instead of me the majority of the time, it still wakes me up.  Not sure why he's not sleeping well - we are thinking maybe his nightlight makes scary shadows on the wall?
Symptoms: Feeling pretty good pregnancy-wise - and I broke down and went to the doctor this week for my sinus infection, and since being on an antibiotic I'm starting to feel much better.
Cravings: Reeses peanut butter cups
What I miss: Being able to get up and down off the floor easily!
Best moment this week: Going to the doctor and having them reassure me that it was better to go ahead and take an antibiotic to clear up my sinus infection than let it continue to go untreated!  I was being super stubborn about taking any medication while pregnant (I was the same way with Wesley), but I'm glad I followed the doctors orders.  I'm starting to feel much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment