Monday, April 16, 2012

31 Weeks - Baby #2

**I apologize for being 2 weeks behind on pregnancy posts!  I have just been terrible at remembering to actually take a picture and post it to the blog.  Lots of things going on these days!!



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 31 weeks
Size of baby: Length is about 16.2 inches and she weighs about 3.3 lbs (around the size of a pineapple)
Gender: Girl!  Natalie Raines
Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes
Weight gain: 25lbs - confirmed at my last appointment.  I'd guess I'm closer to 28lbs now.
Movement: Still a wiggle worm.  The doctor said she'll flip and flop until about 35 weeks when she'll finally settle in to her 'prep' position.
Sleep: Sleeping great!  Wesley is sleeping through the night (thank goodness!), and we switched back to our old mattress that is softer and doesn't make my back hurt.
Symptoms: Feeling pretty good - I am still having headaches daily (boo), but I don't know if they are sinus related or just pregnancy related.  I'm also getting the brown line (linea nigra) down my tummy like I did with Wesley.  Looks like I'll be in a tankini this summer :)
Cravings: Cupcakes and sweets
What I miss: Moving normally - I'm so slow at doing everything these days, even walking!
Best moment this week: Hearing Natalie's heartbeat at our last appointment (145 beats per minute) and picking out her crib bedding fabric, as well as making decisions about Wesley's new 'big boy' room.  Really just getting everything together in general.  We all can't wait until she is here!  Only 9 weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment