Monday, April 23, 2012

32 Weeks - Baby #2


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 32 weeks
Size of baby: Length is about 16.7 inches and she weighs about 3.75 lbs (around the size of a jicama)
Gender: Girl!  Natalie Raines
Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes
Weight gain: 30lbs - confirmed at my last appointment.  I fully expect to gain another 10 or so between now and her due date :)  I'll worry about loosing it later!
Movement: Noticing more stretching and rolling type movements rather than kicking - I think she's starting to get squished in there!  And she hiccups ALL THE TIME!!
Sleep: Sleeping fairly well.  I'm back to getting up during the night to go pee, and I'm trying to sleep on my side more.
Symptoms: Feeling more tired and sluggish.  I get uncomfortable when I sit for a long period of time, and my feet are starting to swell a little bit.
Cravings: Water!  I've been so thirsty lately
What I miss: Being able to carry Wesley :(  He always asks to 'hold you', especially when we are out running around, and I just can't - it is hard enough these days to lift him in and out of his car seat!
Best moment this week: Hearing Natalie's heartbeat at my last appointment (140 beats per minute) and planning baby shower 'sprinkles' - so thankful to have friends and family that want to celebrate this wonderful baby girl with us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment