Tuesday, May 1, 2012

33 Weeks - Baby #2


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 33 weeks
Size of baby: Length is about 17.2 inches and she weighs about 4.2 lbs (around the size of a honeydew melon)
Gender: Girl!  Natalie Raines
Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes
Weight gain: 34lbs - I'm doing a little better than I did at this point with Wesley, but not by much!
Movement: She's had a foot or a knee (something hard) on my right side recently and it is sore!
Sleep: Sleeping great thank goodness!  I'm soaking in these last few weeks of a full nights sleep before I'm up with a newborn.
Symptoms: Same ole same.  Getting bigger by the day.
Cravings: Salad with creamy dressing, like Ceaser - mmmmmm
What I miss: Having energy!  I feel have so much stuff to get done in these last weeks - I really hope I can get it all done before Natalie arrives.
Best moment this week: Having Corey and Wesley talk to my belly!  We can't wait to be a family of 4 :)

1 comment: