Monday, November 28, 2011

10 Weeks - Baby #2

(Originally written 11/19/2011 - before we told anyone the news)


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 10 weeks
Size of baby: Length is just over 1 inch and weighs less than ¼ of an ounce (about the size of a prune)
Gender: I say boy, Corey says girl – we’ll find out in January
Maternity Clothes: I have to admit I’ve worn maternity pants to work a few times, just because I have them from the last time around and they are so comfortable!  But I’m mostly using the hair-tie trick and wearing normal tops.
Weight gain: 1-2 lbs
Movement: Not yet
Sleep: Getting up to go pee at least once a night, but no sleeping issues other than that
Symptoms: Feeling like I’m going to throw up constantly, but starving at the same time!  Very thirsty and tired as well.  Get headaches in the afternoons.  Ready for the first trimester to be over!
Cravings: Nothing healthy unfortunately – mostly want pizza or Mexican food 
What I miss: Coffee!  I've been drinking decaf, but it just isn't the same :(
Best moment this week: Had a Thanksgiving potluck at Wesley's preschool and loved seeing him interact with all the other kids - he's going to make a great big brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment