Tuesday, November 29, 2011

11 Weeks - Baby #2

(Originally written 11/26 - posted late.  I'll try to post these on Satudays!)


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 11 weeks
Size of baby: Length is 1 ½ inches and weighs about ¼ of an ounce (about the size of a lime)
Gender: I say boy, Corey says girl, Chinese Gender chart says girl – we’ll find out in January
Maternity Clothes: I’ve worn maternity pants/jeans more often this week – they are just so much more comfortable!  And it is true what they say, you show a lot quicker the second time around.  I just feel more 'round' in general this time.  Still using the hair-tie trick as well and wearing normal tops.
Weight gain: 1-2 lbs
Movement: Not yet
Sleep: Getting up to go pee at least once a night, but no sleeping issues other than that
Symptoms: Feeling like I’m going to throw up constantly, but starving at the same time!  Very thirsty and tired as well.  Get headaches in the afternoons.  Ready for the first trimester to be over!
Cravings: Thanksgiving foods! And lemonade
What I miss: Having a glass of wine with Thanksgiving dinner - but I just ate more food to make up for it :)
Best moment this week: Went to the doctor on Monday and got to see the baby for the first time!  Also announced the pregnancy to our family and friends over the Thanksgiving holiday – everyone is so excited!

1 comment:

  1. I say it's a boy, but I will also say that the Chinese gender chart is eerily accurate - it said boy for me, and it worked that way for 4 other people I know in Russellville, so ... there's that ... super exciting either way!

    ReplyDelete