Friday, November 11, 2011

Family & the Razorbacks

This past weekend my parents, sister, brother & sister-in-law and all the kiddos came up for the weekend to visit, and it also happened to be my and Corey's 5th wedding anniversary!  It was hectic having 14 people in the house (6 of them kids) all weekend, but we had so much fun and Wesley loved all the time with his cousins!  On Saturday we took all the boys to tailgate before the Arkansas vs South Carolina game, and my sister-in-law Jessica got some great pictures of everyone enjoying the day!












2 comments:

  1. Love the new blog look - y'all are such a beautiful family! I'm sad we didn't get to see you and Wesley on Saturday (at the game), but I know you were super-busy with your family, and probably pretty worn out, so we told Corey to send y'all our love - maybe we can all come up and hang out on a non-game weekend, so there's less stress/stuff to do and we can just hang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog layout! Those are great pictures of your fun family weekend, memories for a lifetime:)

    ReplyDelete