Sunday, February 12, 2012

22 Weeks - Baby #2


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 22 weeks
Size of baby: Length is about 11 inches and she weighs about 1 lb (around the size of a spaghetti squash)
Gender: Girl!  Natalie Raines
Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes
Weight gain: I would *guess* around 12-15 lbs - my next doctors appointment is on Monday, so we'll see what the damage is then.
Movement: Feeling movement and kicking daily - this baby moves ALL THE TIME!  Corey can feel her now, and I can see the kicks.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good - I've still got this cold hanging around, but it doesn't seem to be keeping me up at night.
Symptoms: Still feeling pretty good - I've been having a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions, so I probably need to bump up my water intake.
Cravings: Pepperoni pizza with jalapenos, and creamy pasta like Alfredo
What I miss: Not waddling when I walk :) 
Best moment this week: Realizing that I'm going to be a mommy to 2 little blessings soon!  Really soon - this pregnancy is flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment