Monday, February 6, 2012

21 Weeks - Baby #2


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 21 weeks
Size of baby: Length is about 10.5 inches and she weighs about 12.7 ounces (around the size of a banana)
Gender: Girl!  Natalie Raines
Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes
Weight gain: I should get on the scale and see....
Movement: Feeling movement and kicking daily - in fact, Saturday morning I was so excited that Wesley slept until 8am ON A WEEKEND but I was already awake b/c Natalie had been kicking since 6:30am.  Sigh..... 
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good - I've had a head/chest cold this week, so I haven't slept as well as I normally would but we got out our humidifier and that has helped.
Symptoms: Feeling good overall - just feeling like I'm getting really big! People tell me I don't look that big, but I sure feel like it.
Cravings: Cupcakes and ice cream - I bought stuff to make strawberry cupcakes with strawberry icing and some vanilla bean ice cream 'for the Super Bowl' - that's my excuse anyway :)
What I miss: Being able to take Theraflu! That stuff is the best for sleeping when you have a cold.
Best moment this week: Enjoying my time with Wesley as an only child - I wonder if he'll even remember when it was just him or if hes too young and will always remember having his sister around?

No comments:

Post a Comment