Monday, February 20, 2012

23 Weeks - Baby #2


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 23 weeks
Size of baby: Length is about 11.5 inches and she weighs about 1.2 lbs (around the size of an ear of corn)
Gender: Girl!  Natalie Raines
Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes
Weight gain: I would *guess* around 12-15 lbs - my next doctors appointment is on Wednesday (postponed until this week due to the weather last Monday), so we'll see what the damage is then.
Movement: Feeling movement and kicking daily - this baby moves ALL THE TIME!  I'm pretty sure she is way more active than Wesley was at this stage.
Sleep: Sleeping well - I don't seem to be waking up as much to go pee lately, but I do get really hot at night.
Symptoms: Still feeling pretty good - I'm still having Braxton Hicks contractions, even though I've been trying to drink more water.  My energy level has improved in the 2nd trimester, so I don't feel so worn out all the time.
Cravings: Mexican food and strawberry mini-spooners (Malt-o-Meals version of strawberry shredded wheat cereal)
What I miss: My underwear fitting!
Best moment this week: Corey and I went to Eureka Springs over the weekend with another couple to celebrate Valentine's Day, and I got a pregnancy massage!  It was UNBELIEVABLE!!  I loved it -I'll definitely be doing that again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment