Saturday, December 3, 2011

12 Weeks - Baby #2


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 12 weeks
Size of baby: Length is about 2.13 inches and weighs about 1/2 of an ounce (around the size of a plum)
Gender: I'm leaning more towards girl this week
Maternity Clothes: I’ve worn maternity pants/jeans every day this week except Tuesday I think - I can still wear normal tops, but you can tell I'm showing. 
Weight gain: 3-4 lbs
Movement: Not yet
Sleep: Getting up to go pee at least once a night, but no sleeping issues other than that.  Wesley hasn't been sleeping well this week, so Corey and I have been taking turns getting up with him and I have a hard time going back to sleep.
Symptoms: Neausea has eased a bit this week.  I'm feeling dizzy when I first wake up or move too quickly.  Still very thirsty and get headaches in the afternoons.
Cravings: Sweets!  Also green olives
What I miss: Energy - by the end of the day I am dragging.  I usually go to bed right after we put Welsey down, which is around 9pm.
Best moment this week: Not really baby related, but I got to see Breaking Dawn this week with a group of girls from work!  I though it was really good - although it sure didn't make we want to give birth anytime soon - ha!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen Breaking Dawn yet, but I heard the birth scene is something else ... craving sweets and feeling nauseous? Old wives' tales say: girl! :o)

    ReplyDelete