Saturday, December 10, 2011

13 Weeks - Baby #2



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 13 weeks
Size of baby: Length is about 2.91 inches and weighs about 4/5 of an ounce (around the size of a peach)
Gender: Everyone is guessing girl so at this point I'm pretty convinced 'she' is a girl
Maternity Clothes: Wearing mostly maternity pants/jeans, also some dress pants with the belly band.  Still in normal tops.
Weight gain: 3-4 lbs
Movement: I *think* I felt little kicks this week a couple times after eating and also while laying still in bed.  I felt Wesley kick for the first time at 15 weeks, so it could be!
Sleep: Sleeping great this week!  We moved Wesley to a toddler bed last weekend, and he's been doing great so when he sleeps, we all sleep :)
Symptoms: Nausea is pretty much gone.  I feel weak in the mornings when I'm trying to get ready or at night when I've done too much.  Still very thirsty and get headaches in the afternoons.
Cravings: As I write this, I think pizza with green olives sounds good, and also cheddar broccoli soup in a bread bowl.  And maybe some cookies. 
What I miss: My flat stomach - don't get me wrong, I love being pregnant (I'm a weirdo), but right now I'm in that in-between stage where I just kind of look like I'm getting fat to people who don't know I'm expecting.  Ready for the baby belly to be obvious!
Best moment this week: I'm officially in the 2nd trimester! (According to my iPhone app :))

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute - I really like that shirt :o)! I just can't decide if I'm Team Blue or Team Pink ... I can so picture you being momma to some rowdy boys, but then again ... I don't know ... can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete