Saturday, December 17, 2011

14 Weeks - Baby #2


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 14 weeks
Size of baby: Length is about 3.4 inches and weighs about 1.5 ounces (around the size of a lemon)
Gender: Back on boy this week
Maternity Clothes: Wearing mostly maternity pants/jeans, also some dress pants with the belly band.  Still in normal tops.
Weight gain: 3-4 lbs
Movement: Definitely feeling some slight movement - I only notice it when I am really still, which is next to never (besides when I'm in bed) since I have a 2 year old!
Sleep: Sleeping well, thank goodness.  I'm just so tired when my head hits the pillow these days!
Symptoms: Nausea is pretty much gone - now I'm just hungry all the time!  I feel weak in the mornings when I'm trying to get ready or at night when I've done too much.  Still very thirsty.  Headaches seem to be going away as well - hallelujah!  Love the 2nd trimester.
Cravings: Just food.  Everything sounds good. 
What I miss: Being able to get everything done - I just get tired and have to take breaks
Best moment this week: Wesley's 2nd birthday party! (pictures to come on another post)

No comments:

Post a Comment