Tuesday, December 27, 2011

15 Weeks - Baby #2

 
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 15 weeks
Size of baby: Length is about 4 inches and weighs about 2.5 ounces (around the size of a naval orange)
Gender: Back on boy this week
Maternity Clothes: Wearing mostly maternity pants/jeans, also some dress pants with the belly band.  Still in normal tops and a few maternity tops.
Weight gain: About 6 lbs total.  At my doctor's appointment this week, I hadn't gained any since the last appointment (4 weeks before) but I find that very hard to believe with the amount of food I am consuming :)
Movement: Feeling some movement, but only when I am still or have just eaten something - no big kicks yet.
Sleep: Sleeping ok - I have to get up at least once during the night to pee then have a hard time falling back asleep.
Symptoms: Nausea is gone - now I'm just hungry all the time, and I mean all the time! I feel like I'm eating constantly.  Still very thirsty so I try to drink a lot of water during the day, although it does get old - I'll splurge for lemonade or sprite when we go out.
Cravings: Cheese popcorn and molasses cookies!  Corey took me to Red Lobster this week, and I haven't stopped thinking about those cheese biscuits since.
What I miss: Clear skin!  Crazy pregnancy hormones :(
Best moment this week: Hearing the baby's heart beat on the Doppler for the first time at my doctors appointment!  It was nice and strong at 153 :) 

Side note: Wesley's heart beat was 150 at this week's appointment during my pregnancy with him so I'm of course thinking boy again - but we'll find out for sure during our ultrasound scheduled for January 27th! Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment