Sunday, January 22, 2012

19 Weeks - Baby #2


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 19 weeks
Size of baby: Length is about 6 inches and weighs about 8.5 ounces (around the size of a mango)
Gender: We found out on Friday that baby Runnells #2 is a GIRL!!!  I'm still in shock that I get to buy pink!!
Maternity Clothes: It's official - all maternity clothes.  I LOVE full panel pants, and have taken 4 pair of my low panel/half panel dress pants to a seamstress to have a full panel put in.  The low panel/half panel just sits in a weird spot on my stomach and is uncomfortable.
Weight gain: Around 10 lbs total
Movement: Feeling movement and kicking daily.  I tried to roll on my stomach the other night (seemed like a good idea at the time), and she wouldn't quit kicking!  Guess there will be no more of that.
Sleep: Sleeping fairly well - I try to sleep on my side, but always end up on my back.  I will say I slept on my back until the end with Wesley, and didn't have any issues. 
Symptoms: Feeling good overall, although my headaches have come back this week.  And I think I'm starting to waddle a little bit :(
Cravings: Red Lobster - and cupcakes.
What I miss: Being able to play with Wesley like normal - its harder for me to get up and down off the floor, and just have the energy to keep up with a 2 year old!
Best moment this week: Our ultrasound on Friday!  Finding out that the baby is measuring perfectly, is healthy (thank you Jesus!), and that SHE is a GIRL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment