Sunday, January 29, 2012

20 Weeks - Baby #2


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 20 weeks - Half-way!
Size of baby: Length is about 6.5 inches and weighs about 10.6 ounces (around the size of a cantaloupe)
Gender: Girl!  Natalie Raines
Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes
Weight gain: Around 10 lbs total
Movement: Feeling movement and kicking daily - at first I thought this little girl was less active than Wesley, but I was wrong!  She's been moving like crazy this week. 
Sleep: Sleeping great - alternate between sleeping on my side and my back at night, but I've been sleeping all night lately.
Symptoms: Feeling good overall, just tired and hungry all the time!
Cravings: Mexican food - specifically cheese dip and salsa
What I miss: Having a margarita with Mexican food - mmmmm.
Best moment this week: Probably just all the excitement surrounding our announcement of the gender, and buying my first 'pink' outfits!  We are working with Wesley on learning to say 'Natalie' :)

1 comment: