Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Wesley!!

(This post is late late late!  But, it looks like I was just this untimely with his 1st birthday post - there is just so much going on this time of year!  And did I mention I'm pregnant and can't remember anything?  Geez.)

Wesley turned 2 on December 18th!!  I can't believe my baby is now a big two year old boy.  We had his birthday at a local bounce house called Boingo Bounce, and his grandparents took some great pictures to document the event.  All of his grandparents, cousins, and even great grandparents came up to celebrate along with with all of Wesley's friends!  He is one lucky, loved little guy.



















Thanks again to everyone that helped and came out to celebrate Wesley's special day!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the "icing all over my face" pics :o)! Looks like a great time, I hate that we couldn't be there, but you know how it is with the holidays and a baby ... give Wesley a belated birthday hug from the Wards!

    ReplyDelete