Thursday, May 10, 2012

34 Weeks - Baby #2


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 34 weeks
Size of baby: Length is about 17.75 inches and she weighs about 4.75 lbs (around the size of a butternut squash)
Gender: Girl!  Natalie Raines
Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes
Weight gain: Probably 35lbs - I seem to be gaining about a pound a week.
Movement: Still moving around and getting the hiccups often - she feels like she's head down, with her head to the left and her feet to the right most of the time - exact opposite that Wesley was at this stage.
Sleep: Sleeping great - I'm so tired these days that I have no problem sleeping!  I do still get get up sometimes at night to go pee.
Symptoms: Just feeling big and sluggish - and I still have 6 weeks to go!
Cravings: Anything - I'm hungry all the time!  I thought your appetite was supposed to deminish in the 3rd trimester but mine sure hasn't!
What I miss: Getting up and down easily, even from chairs or the couch!  I feel like such an old lady because my movements are so slow these days.
Best moment this week: My wonderful friends threw me a baby shower 'sprinkle' over the weekend!  We had a great time and it was so much fun to see all the cute girly outfits Natalie will be wearing soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment