Monday, May 14, 2012

35 Weeks - Baby #2


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 35 weeks
Size of baby: Length is about 18.2 inches and she weighs about 5.25 lbs (around the size of a coconut)
Gender: Girl!  Natalie Raines
Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes
Weight gain: Probably 35lbs - I've been gaining about a pound a week.  I should find out the real damage at my doctors appointment today.
Movement: Still moving around and getting the hiccups often - she feels like she's head down, with her head to the left and her legs to the right, and her little bottom right at my belly button :)
Sleep: Sleeping great - I'm trying to get as much rest as I can before I'm up with a newborn!
Symptoms: Nesting!  Really trying to get everything done and cleaned in these last few weeks before she arrives.
Cravings: Right now I'm hooked on Rasin Bran
What I miss: Clothes - I'm so tired of all my maternity stuff!
Best moment this week: My baby shower in Little Rock over the weekend!  My friends and family really spoiled me and Natalie - she is one blessed little girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment