Monday, May 28, 2012

36 Weeks - Baby #2

Forgot to take a pic this week :(

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 36 weeks
Size of baby: Length is about 18.7 inches and she weighs about 5.75 lbs (around the size of a honeydew melon)
Gender: Girl!  Natalie Raines
Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes - can't wait for normal clothes!
Weight gain: 37 lbs
Movement: Not many kicks these days, just big rolling type movements and the hiccups - I'm sure the quarters are getting too cramped to do much in there!
Sleep: Sleeping ok - I've been waking up the past few days and having a hard time going back to sleep.  Maybe my body is preparing to be up during the night?
Symptoms: Achy back and swollen feet - gotta love the last month :)
Cravings: I was in Wal-Mart the other day and picked up a box of Zingers - I hadn't had one of those since I was a kid and I've already eaten half the box!
What I miss: So many little things - but enjoying these last few weeks because even though I'm uncomfortable and ready for her to be here, I do realize I may only get to experience being pregnant once or twice more at the most, if at all!  And 9 months really does go by fast.
Best moment this week: Working on getting Natalie's nursery ready, and getting Wesley's big boy room set up!

No comments:

Post a Comment