Monday, May 28, 2012

37 Weeks - Baby #2


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 37 weeks - Full Term!
Size of baby: Length is about 19.2 inches and she weighs about 6.3 lbs (around the size of a winter melon)
Gender: Girl!  Natalie Raines
Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes - can't wait for normal clothes! I'm so tired of the full panels - when I was pregnant with Wesley it was mostly in the winter, so I really liked them but now they are hot!
Weight gain: 40 lbs
Movement: She still moves around quite a bit, but has stayed in the same position the past several weeks - head down, with her head to the right and bottom by my belly button.  Hope she stays that way until delivery!
Sleep: Sleeping is getting more difficult - I roll from side to side a lot at night, and am getting up at least once or twice.
Symptoms: I waddle.  And I'm really slow.  I can't get up and down easily.  It's just to that point - not much longer though!
Cravings: Not sure there is anything I don't crave or wouldn't eat at this point - I eat all the time!
What I miss: I really want sushi, even though I know I can't have it - only 3 more weeks! 
Best moment this week: Getting Natalie's nursery set up, as well as Wesley's big boy room - he is officially moved and LOVES it!  I'll do more on that in another post.  Also had a doctors appointment this week - no progress :(  He said I'm dilated a fingertip at best.  I was about the same with Wesley - I think I was 2cm at around 39 weeks and stayed that way until my water broke.  Praying this baby isn't a week late like her big brother was!

1 comment:

  1. You are so pretty :o)! Can't wait to see pics of the new rooms!

    ReplyDelete