Tuesday, June 5, 2012

38 Weeks - Baby #2



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 38 weeks
Size of baby: Length is about 19.6 inches and she weighs about 6.8 lbs (around the size of a pumpkin - hope it is a small pumpkin!)
Gender: Girl!  Natalie Raines
Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes
Weight gain: 40ish lbs (have a doctor's appointment tomorrow)
Movement: Movement has slowed down some - pretty cramped space these days I imagine.  She is mostly active in the evening, which if I remember correctly is how she will be when she's born. 
Sleep: Sleeping is ok - waking up several times during the night and I'm just pretty uncomfortable in general.
Symptoms: I have every symptom there is!
Cravings: Wal-Mart deli food (popcorn chicken, popcorn shrimp, mashed potatoes - you know, the healthy stuff :))
What I miss: I'm already upset that I won't be able to swim for 6 weeks after I have her!  Big bummer since we just opened the pool.
Best moment this week: Packing my bag for the hospital, and getting the little things taken care of and ready.  Really, she could make her grand entrance any day now!

No comments:

Post a Comment