Thursday, June 28, 2012

Wesley's Big Boy Room

Wesley officially made the switch from nursery to 'big boy' room about a month and a half ago - and I can say without a doubt that he loves it!!  I think his favorite thing is probably the big bed - since his room now is what was the guest room, we decided to leave the queen bed in there for when we do have guests.  Here are some pictures of the finished product.

Corey completely redid the closet - I don't have a before picture, but it just had one shelf and a hanging bar across the top.  Now we have several shelves, a shoe rack, and 4 hanging bars!  Much more room and perfect to toddler/kids sized clothing.


 I ordered his bedding from Pottery Barn Kids.  The bed is usually covered in stuffed animals, but I moved them for the pictures :)


I found the guitar prints on Etsy, and had them customized to match his bedding.  The frames are from Target.


The nightstand and dresser came from One Way Furniture and Corey's mom made the drapes.



I still need to get a few more things for the wall and on top of his dresser, but for the most part the room is complete and Wesley loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment