Sunday, June 17, 2012

40 Weeks - Baby #2


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 40 weeks
Size of baby: Length is between 20-22 inches and she weighs between 7-9 lbs (around the size of a jack fruit)
Gender: Girl!  Natalie Raines
Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes
Weight gain: 40 lbs
Movement: Still moving and pushing and hiccuping - I realize now why I've only felt her movements as pushing and rolling rather than actual kicks.
 Sleep: Sleeping is difficult - I'm just uncomfortable all the time it seems!
Symptoms: I'm 40 weeks pregnant - and I certainly feel like I am!
Cravings: Cheese fries
What I miss: Everything!  I'm tired and just want her on the outside.
Best moment this week: Making final preparations for her arrival!  I go in her nursery all the time and imagine what it will be like for her to be here - can't wait to meet her and introduce her to her big brother!


**Please continue to pray that she will move into the correct position before next Friday! I'm not giving up hope that the little stinker will move until I'm in the OR!**

No comments:

Post a Comment