Monday, June 11, 2012

39 Weeks - Baby #2


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 39 weeks
Size of baby: Length is about 20 inches and she weighs about 7.25 lbs (around the size of a watermelon - again, I'm hoping it is a small watermelon!!)
Gender: Girl!  Natalie Raines
Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes
Weight gain: 40 lbs
Movement: Still moving and pushing on me :)  And the hiccups.  Oh the hiccups. 
Sleep: Sleeping is difficult.  I'm trying to sleep exclusively on my left side which is not how I normally sleep, and I wake up several times during the night uncomfortable :(  I always seem to roll back to my back.
Symptoms: I have every symptom there is!
Cravings: Peaches
What I miss: I'm at the point now that I miss just about everything about not being pregnant - not too much longer though!
Best moment this week: Hearing Natalie's heartbeat at our last appointment (162 BPM) and just knowing that this is most likely my last week I'll be pregnant with my 2nd child!

**We learned at our last appointment that Natalie is most likely in an oblique lie position (we have an ultrasound next Wednesday to confirm) which can make birth difficult or even result in intervention like c-secion if the baby does not move.  Please pray for our family and that she moves into the correct position by the big day!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment